Sunday, March 05, 2006

The arrival of Sara Koh!

yes yes! my best friend Sally finally gave birth to a beautiful and healthy daughter! born 3rd march 2006! i was sooo excited with her delivery! its just so different this time with sally. i mean i've many friends giving birth and all but this one is just so.. oh my gosh! my very own peers being a mum! really excited!

of course goes without saying, the baby is gonna be my kai loi!!! hehe..


SO CUTE right!?? me i mean! hahaha

see how my beloved kai lo sarah is comfortably resting on my bosom! haha!

ohh.. cutiepie...

one more close lovely shot! she is gonna grow up to be a beaautiful girl!

1 comment:

Money=Me said...

she isssss.... lovely....look a little more like the daddy though..yup Mel.. she gonna grow up pretty.. just like the mummy..