Friday, January 01, 2010

Mel's 10 NY Resolutions for 2010!

Yay! My fav thing to do in the beggining of the year.... setting new year resolutions!!! Yeah yeah so what if i break them, i still loveeee the sense of new hope, new beginning and the its ok mel, try again!!! alrighto... here's mua list of 10 NY resolutions aka goals:

1. LOOSE WEIGHT!
Yes yes, everyone has heard me said this for the past 20 years, oh well, i'm serious this time! oops i think i said that before too each time... :p Ok, i think i havent said this before, "Thats it, its the ultimatum im giving to myself!! Mel loose weight or DIEEEE!!"

How?
a. loose the fries (ok fine, once a month?)
b. eat the green green stuffs aka VEGE - ewww....
c. more steam food less fried stuffs
d. go PUSH MORE!!!

Target? 5kgs per Q aka 20kgs by end of 2010!

2. GO FACIAL

3. TAKE PARENTS TO SABAH

4. CLEAR ALL PERSONAL & CREDIT CARD DEBTS

5. GO DIVING! Anyone wanna dive with me?

6. WEAR SKIRT TO WORK. Any offer to do make up for me?

7. BUY A GOOD CAMERA LENSE. Hmm a 17-40mm L lense perhaps...

8. START SAVING MONEY... quite impossible but oh well gotta try!

9. EAT CHEAPER LUNCHES

10. READ ONE BOOK, no, not comic not lou foo chi! Anyone wanna recommend me a good book?

There you have it! Mel's 1o NY Resolutions for 2010! Wish me alll da best!!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are you? your website is cool
Take a look at that crazy emo video:
http://tinyurl.com/75993v

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.