Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Invisible Mel?

went to watch Fantastic Four with lisa, my ex student council mate. was good. entertaining but rather short i feel. felt it was abit anti climax. after all the building of the stories, the ending was rather quick.

hmmm... if i can ask for one of the power... guess which one would i wanna have! ok shut up if you think its the "thing" though i may look big like the "thing"!! i would definately wanna be the invisible woman... since young i also wish i have such "power" so that i can go everywhere and be in any place to listen or see things or people but and yet they can see me!! haha... great way to get all the juicy stories of gossips and secrets!! urm... not to mention juicy "scenes"! eeewwww! hamsap mel!! terrible terrible... huaahahaha!!!!

anyway! then again... do I really wanna hear what everyone gotta say abt me? i dont know... what i do know is truth hurts sometimes. what people say about us in our absence usually are the real feelings they have about us but often time if its not said in front of you... its usually the "unkind" stuffs!

anyway, back to my wish for the power to be invisible...i used to have this imaginary stories that i died but managed to negotiate with God to come back to "life" but with special powers! in my stories, i'm like this "angel" who is invisible to everyone except to my best friend so that i can still communicate with her and then i will have the power/magic to help people! haha.... its been such a long time since i last imagined! well... this is one of my MANY imaginary stories i have in my growing up years.. honestly.. i do still have some these days! haha.. what to do.. single child syndrom i supposed. hahaha


fantastic 4

No comments: