Saturday, August 06, 2005

Steak for lunch?

yeah.. steak for lunch indeed. not for me but accompanied sally to satisfy her cravings for steak! she claimed its the baby who wants steak! ya rite... oh well... pregnant lady is the boss! went to ship together with june see too. also wanted to action to the gals abt my new car! haha.. after all they had a role to play in getting my cool car! they went to the showroom with me and sally helped me the all the calculations of loans and repayments etc etc! if you not already know, mel and numbers doesnt blend well! haha

aaahhh.... craving satisfied!

after lunch, i had to go down to westin hotel for an "assignment". brought my personal professional photographer aka fiona to help me! output was good! thanks fiona!

do i look like a tourist?

No comments: