Sunday, June 19, 2005

Double Father's Day @ Ampang Western Food

decided to invite my uncle and family who is my neighbour, to have father's day dinner together. so he suggested to go alllll the way to Ampang for western food. one of our family's favourite makan place when it comes to western food!

The Kings of our hearts. My uncle and my dad.

my cousin ashley and her mum who is my aunt.. duhh.. like i need to explain!

salmon steak which apparently tasted very good. but for me, i think it looked abit overcooked.

my delicious sizzling sirloin steak! very generous cut. not too bad for a hawker stall standard. well after all there were MANY westerners at this stall. the stall has been operating since donkey years! very crowded

my mum obviously enjoying her chicken chop with black pepper sauce which she claimed the best ever she tried... oh well.. at least to her strd! :p

No comments: