Thursday, June 09, 2005

My happening day!

super busy day for me today! had 2 events, one in the morning and one at night. in between had to finish some report and do call downs! but its all fun! had chance to meet heaps of happening people including some very friendly home grown celebs. there were more but i was too busy to snap a pic with all of them.. sigh.. but am sure still got other chances! :)

me and susan the jiak-lat auntie in the famous wah lai toi's homecoming series! she is really good actress. did a comedy sketch. very friendly too!

at night, had a product launch at Splash, Westin. reeeally fantastic show! well, cant reveal too much, trade secret! haha..

launch by the poolside

me & elaine daly our emcee

my colleague, flora and boyfriend, adrian

am still waiting for my fav photo from adrian's camera!!!! its me and some gorgeous hunks!! hehehe... cant wait ler... :p

No comments: