Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Why didnt I update my blog.....

To allllllllll my FANS out there.... kekekeke... yes yes... i can almost see the disappointed look on your face when you visit my blog past few days… Izzit I’ve been thaaaaat busy that I have no time to update my blog? Answer… NO! Yes busy I have been… but time I will always have... to update my blog! The reason is… my camera is BROKEN!! Yup… my baby canon ixus 40’s LCD is broken!! Cant see a single thing on the screen… no picture, cannot use at all!!! Waaaaaahhhhhh….. *sniff*sniff*….

What happened is my dear friend wooi keat took it to pangkor last week and one of her colleague needed to shoot something… unfortunately she fell and knocked my camera on the ground… ouch! Anyway, she felt reeeally bad about it. I wish I could tell her don’t worry about it… I will just get a new one! Hahaha… But of course, I cant afford it! She is very responsible… she will buy me a totally NEW one! Same one of course! So yeah… accident as such happens… as the old saying goes… “no use crying over spilled milk!” Just replace it! Asked if I will lend out my camera again? Answer is.. why not! So long its to responsible people like wooi keat's friend! hehe..

3 comments:

tracy teoh said...

the saying goes "kau ge mm huey, san ge mm lei" ~_^

Anonymous said...

NOW IS A GOOD TIME TO JUST WRITE INSTEAD OF POSTING FOOD PICTURES ALL THE TIME!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Салон Секреты Красоты предлагает большой выбор классических салонных услуг: парикмахерские услуги, маникюр, педикюр, косметология, перманентный макияж. Мы работаем более 10 лет и придерживаемся принципа соотношения цены и качества обслуживания. Для постоянных клиентов действуют акции и бонусная система. Заходите на наш сайт [url=http://s-krasoti.ru/] маникюр звезд
[/url]